Best re-map for 2.0tfsi ?

Kieran93

Reaction score
Hi all, I was thinking about getting my 06 2.0 tfsi remapped.

What's the best option for this car, it's not a quattro so I don't want to put too much power threw the front wheels.

Also where is the best place to get this done in Manchester ?

Many thanks
kieran

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Unicorn Motor Developments in Stockport, A forum sponsor. Rick will be able to help you out.

Karl.

Superchips bluefin, will give you 240bhp and won't be as aggressive as most other maps.

Thanks guys, I will do some ringing round and get it done before the British summer ends :) make the most of the dry roads

As above, no definitive answer.

Only heard good things about Rick at Unicorn. Will be taking my 8L S3 there for mapping when I get one.

Awesome gti in Irlam do a free test drive remap so I hear. You can book in and get a 6 hour remap. Why not check it out.

Brodster a friend of mine from the gym had one a few weeks ago, unless he was telling fibs ? Worth an ask either way.

Think there is a thread covering this, thought they stopped trial maps due to ppl just getting them and using it for track days.....I could be wrong lol

Haha, imagine the cheek. Could understand it if they did but like I said a mate of mine did say he'd had it done and even went on to say how much better/quicker it was. He's a good liar if that's the case, he had me :) only one way to find out I suppose. Give them a ring :D

Might not be revo, some tuners offer trials still, and if you like it after the trial you can buy it

The difference in a good map is noticed pretty instantly, If a customer doesn't like what they have I won't charge them and put it back to std. TFSI's have plenty of niggles, so it's worth going somewhere that will health check it too. I've just done a late B8 A4 that needed a DV and coil.

Rick

Might not be revo, some tuners offer trials still, and if you like it after the trial you can buy it

We're so confident in the Revo software, that we offer a 30 day money back, return to stock guarantee - which you sure won't need.

The show session is here, so keep your eyes open for show deals and offers!

You have Pro-Sport in Stockport too, for details on dealers, please see here - Locate a Dealer
or as I say, pop along to a show & take advantage of the dealer offers on the day.