Best remap?

WillJev

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the S1 scene, looking at booking a remap for my S1 (66 plate) next month, wondering which is the best way to go e.g. Revo, APR,DTUK Box, Superchips etc... Any help would be appreciated!

Will

Revo for me, no complaints. Superchips was **** on my Focus RS2 so wouldn't go there again. Everyone will like what they have though unless they change and can give a genuine comparison !

ABT for me but as above can't compare ,but close to two years no issues

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
I thought the newer S1's had the ecu locked so you couldn't remap them. I thought APR were the only ones that had cracked it.

APR IMO.
Motech Performace also offer, good maps.
DTYME83

It's a shame APR don't do a lower power tune, something like a 40bhp bump would be great and that woundn't cause the clutch and CV joints to fall appart.

However eben at only 300 bhp the clutch and CV joints fail

It's a shame APR don't do a lower power tune, something like a 40bhp bump would be great and that woundn't cause the clutch and CV joints to fall appart.
They do have a look at their website, they have several stage 1 tunes depending on your preferences.

There are a couple of companies like Quantum that only increase by about 40 odd bhp. But 315 is fun. Daniel's must be even more of a riot .:grinning:

I thought the newer S1's had the ecu locked so you couldn't remap them. I thought APR were the only ones that had cracked it.

Revo cracked it a while ago, had mine done and its a Oct 15 car.

I wonder if OEM+ will give the S1 a go.