Best Replica RS4 Supplier?

Mysterio

Reaction score
hi all,

Can anyone recommend a supplier in the UK please? I don't want to buy rubbish, but can't afford genuine. There are lots on ebay but I'm not sure who supplies the best quality of build.

Additionally, does anyone know if you can fit tyres with a larger wall than 35? I'm thinking a bit more tyre would help the ride and cushion the 19s a bit.

I have some 19" rs4's already, but one is losing air. Had them 5 years, so gonna just replace the lot!

Considering 18" too, but would probably be a bit disappointed!

Thanks very much.

Ebay ones are all the same, very soft alloy.

I bought some for my A3 and within 6 months, probs less, they were all buckled

I found BM Autosport reps to be good.

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/
Thanks VERY much for the suggestion.

Anyone else had joy with BMA?

How do they differ to ones on ebay, anyone? They only do offset 45, but I think that's ok for a 2006 A3....8.5?

Any more for any more? Thanks in advance, you're really helping me out here! Cheers.

No worries. I ran some of there CH reps for a year with no issues. Thye were "good" reps too imo.

340810_325888570768085_1469502368_o.jpg

328579_302618793095063_559166030_o.jpg

They look awesome!Haha may change my mind now lol

Ps. What is different about ebay wheels and auto sport wheels please

There is no difference they are all made using poorer materials, if you want a wheel that will lady buy genuine either new or second hand. You get what you pay for.

Who's to say that company BM Autosport aren't also trading on eBay?

Are we saying that replica wheels buckle/degrade through safe, normal driving?

If you buy 2nd hand wheels, you don't know what problems you are buying !?

Are we saying that replica wheels buckle/degrade through safe, normal driving?
I live in the country and as you can imagine, the roads are variable and not of the best standard, I have hit a few potholes, going only 20mph or so and that is enough to buckle the wheel