BEST RS3 REPLICA EVER!

OEM might be priceee but i would have to work overtime as the end product is just class and yes i'm keeping my A3 2.0 TDI badges on.

Reactions: Audi Dynamik and wuta3
Oh my god. Smack me in the balls. That's horrible

Reactions: sliced and Audi Dynamik
I looks like a child has seen an RS3, then drawn a picture for somebody, then they used that as the entire basis for creating a replica.

Reactions: sliced, Audi Dynamik and MBK
Media

Reactions: Audi Dynamik, sliced and wuta3
He would of got more thrills by putting all the coin he spent on this trollop, in a big heap, then put a match to it. What a waste of money!! They should be banned from ever owning another Audi! :wtf:

lol at somepoint the "hey, that's my car guys, stop being so mean, we're all just trying to do what makes us happy" post is gonna come. I will laugh.

images
worldcomingto.gif

I feel like saying this to the owner ! to tell the Owner how **** his car looks rather than saying "Its nice"

paulo-coelho-quotes-sayings-telling-truth-lie.jpg

The only positive is it doesn't have brake Squeal ! ;)

Reactions: MBK, sliced, a6_chris and 1 other person
some one has put time and effort into that conversion, i bet the owner has learned many new skills in the process. more than can be said for the majority of audi drivers!

some one has put time and effort into that conversion, i bet the owner has learned many new skills in the process. more than can be said for the majority of audi drivers!

I'm pretty sure this was done in Birmingham with a body shop who are doing their own style of body kits. For me will do what i do best (my job) and pay for someone to do their job.

Why turn something beautiful to ugly hey.

Attachments

• celebrity_plastic_surgery_640_03.jpg
    celebrity_plastic_surgery_640_03.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: wuta3
I think I've found another RS3 replica !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 291
Reactions: wuta3 and nezz
I'd like to officially lodge a complaint against Sliced for showing this monstrosity, he should be banned from the site & all posts removed :whistle2: :laugh:

Can you imagine it a focus st or rs or something similar coming up at the traffic lights and egging him on for "burn"?.Really letting the S3/RS3 badge down.Reminds me of idiots that put Lexus style rear lights on a Mk iv Golf

Also, wtf, who spends £10k on an 08 2.0TDI ? I'd have just bought an RS3

Depends how much they like the car, think diggz on this forums spent way more then that on his 03 TDI.

Although i have seen some pretty near standard 2004 A3 TDi's go for near 5k on auto trader!

Depends how much they like the car, think diggz on this forums spent way more then that on his 03 TDI.

Although i have seen some pretty near standard 2004 A3 TDi's go for near 5k on auto trader!

Fair enough, though by the looks of things the guy (in the above post, not diggz) hasn't touched the performance?

Reactions: sliced
:scared2:

Attachments

• yao-ming-meme-generator-****-that-****-fe9d08.jpg
    yao-ming-meme-generator-****-that-****-fe9d08.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 150
  • aint-nobody-ever-have-time-for-that-shit_o_838164.jpg
    aint-nobody-ever-have-time-for-that-shit_o_838164.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: sliced
Is it me or does he have a MY09 mirror on one side, and an MY11 mirror on the other? lol

Is it me or does he have a MY09 mirror on one side, and an MY11 mirror on the other? lol

Well spotted, you're right it does, again what a pile of ****e that is, I just don't understand how anyone could look at that & think it is any good, I know beauties in the eye of................... but seriously they need Optimax in there life.