Best Rubber Mats

LOL its been a long day. The joys of working on a weekend. Yes rubber not leather :)

Are the dealers ones decent as the one for that BMW and what price they go for?>

LOL its been a long day. The joys of working on a weekend. Yes rubber not leather :)

lol! i will forgive you! i know what its like to work long shifts!
but seriously though, ebay for copies or secondhand mats!, or the dealers for the real deal! about £80 i think for genuine rubber audi mats and they stink! (rubbery)
i chose tailored carpet mats off ebay for mine as they dont smell and i dont need the water protection of rubber mats!

Are the Audi ones tailored to fit perfectly around the pedal rest etc? and Phil do yours also stink?

Yep perfect fit and rubbery at first but not after a bit of use...

OEM rubber mats are excellent for the wetter months, mine fit perfectly and they have lip around the edge to stop any water running off the edge onto the carpets

Got a set of rubber front mats from Audi before winter started. Perfect fit of course and under £30 so not expensive at all.

I got a full set of the heavy duty mats chucked in when haggling a deal on the winter wheels package. You can get them from Stoke Audi parts for about £45 iirc