Best tyres and best place to buy

michael A

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm looking at getting a new set of boots on my B8 RS4. I'm going to do all 4 and this is first time I've changed tyres since purchase the car. What do people recommend, I don't want anything too soft as need them to be quite durable. I've been looking at the Michelin pilot sports or P4S I think they call them. Just wondering what you guys recommend and also best place to buy. Tyres on this car every saving counts

Blackcircles.com, try using LOYALTY15 discount code, valid until 23.59pm tonight on Michelin tyres.
15 percent Loyalty code is for existing customers, but worth a try even if you're not.

JG

Reactions: michael A
Done ordered.
4 brand new Michelin pilot sports plus got the 4 wheel alignment too with them. The extra £45 felt nothing after paying so much on tyres.
Discount code did not work but thanks was worth the try.
£1005 total price. Never ever spent anywhere near this on tyres so hope they last a while can't wait to get them tried out. Been fitted Thursday

Reactions: RS5 JON
Try Camskill they are usually good for prices

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Michelin and Costco are competitive on price and are good tyre fitters taking good care of you car and wheels.

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S-pound for pound THE best performance car tyre bar none. Having had P Zeros and Conti Sport Contact 6 I always go back to the 4S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: michael A and SiPie
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S-pound for pound THE best performance car tyre bar none. Having had P Zeros and Conti Sport Contact 6 I always go back to the 4S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got my 4s fitted all round few days ago. First time I've had them but people have been telling me about them for some time now. I must say what a difference, yh expensive but hell do they make a difference. I will say I'm comparing to my bald tyres I had on before and a different tyre on each corner.

I must say though my RS4 loves it's new Michelin boots and me too