Best tyres ever!!!!!

S3 SAF

Reaction score
Hi guys got my ch's last week tuesday and fitted on thursday with some goodyear eagle F1 GSD, they are the best tyres ive ever had, they have so much grip its unbelievable especially in the wet its just glued to the ground.... ive had toyo's on both of by previous cars and i thought they were good but these are on a different level.:icon_thumright: from me

I agree, had mine fitted about a month and a half ago and they just keep getting better!!

:rockwoot:

will do once the weather gets better..

SAF, that is the exact combo I want to go for I think, maybe PS2's. Did you go for the 19" and what size tyres?
May I ask who supplied these for you and did you get a good deal?

Cheers.

Hey paul i went for 19" with 225/35 tyres i ordered the wheels from Phillip at PW motorsport and tyres from my local garage, Give him a call im sure he will look after you as i got a nice deal from him.
Best regards Saf

Thanks Saf. Being more specific I am looking at the Asymmetric F1's or PS2's. Does 225/35 give the right rolling radii for 19"? What's that standard tyre 225/40?

And I'll give Phillip a call.

For me goodyear F1 are to soft for sport car, good tyres which give planty of grip are:
Brigeston RE070
yokohama Parada
Toyo R888 my favorit :) they are road legal slicks :)

For daily driving I like:
Brigeston RE050 or Continentals Sport contact

For me goodyear F1 are to soft for sport car, good tyres which give planty of grip are:
Brigeston RE070
yokohama Parada
Toyo R888 my favorit :) they are road legal slicks :)

For daily driving I like:
Brigeston RE050 or Continentals Sport contact

How can you say Goodyear F1 has a too soft compound for a sport car then recommend Toyo R888 which i agree grips a lot better but is a lot softer compound then the F1 and will only last a few thousand miles where as F1`s will last a lot longer.

I like my Michelin Pilot Sport 2..... all round performance! Far better than the Contis...

Pedro

yokahama parada and toyo R888 are both very good tyres but what are you planning to do when it rains...?

Im not sure of the standard rolling radius but these are definetly the right tyre size for 19".

Thanks Saf. Being more specific I am looking at the Asymmetric F1's or PS2's. Does 225/35 give the right rolling radii for 19"? What's that standard tyre 225/40?

And I'll give Phillip a call.

GSD3's have been a favourite on AS.net since the year dot, I've had 16 of them in the last 5 years.

I know that R888 and Paradas are very bad on wet wheather but I like them very much.

I had 2 times Goodyear F1, but as i said they aren't good enagought in my opinion.
I would like to try Michelin pilotsport2