Best way to lease a car cheap?

Raiden

Reaction score
****** kids!!!! Glad I never had any.

Anyway my niece's fiance shed is getting repaired again (i've lost count how many times this year) and I said to him just get rid of it and start again. He is not into cars so I said if you want cheap and reliable go with a Kia or Hyundai but maybe lease it. Just one payment each month and if it stops working it's under warranty.

He doesn't really want to pay a deposit and between £100-200 a month. Wheres best to look and do you think any company would chuck tyres in with that? I've never leased before but from what I know it seems a good idea if your buying a cheap run around

****** kids!!!! Glad I never had any.

Anyway my niece's fiance shed is getting repaired again (i've lost count how many times this year) and I said to him just get rid of it and start again. He is not into cars so I said if you want cheap and reliable go with a Kia or Hyundai but maybe lease it. Just one payment each month and if it stops working it's under warranty.

He doesn't really want to pay a deposit and between £100-200 a month. Wheres best to look and do you think any company would chuck tyres in with that? I've never leased before but from what I know it seems a good idea if your buying a cheap run around

I’d start off on Parkers.co.uk website where there is a Lease section where you can search any vehicle you want, adjusting your desired lease terms (length, deposit, monthly cost etc) and it covers a whole heap of Leasing Companies. I’d also register with the likes of Central Vehicle Leasing for their email updates. You’ll then get an idea of what Hot Deals are around. You can then go with a Lease Company or use quotes to bargain with main dealers. This is how I got my current Golf R Estate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden and NevMan
contracthireandleasing.com

Can bang in the term, monthly budget and deposit and see what comes up.

Reactions: Raiden
I think that leasing a car is more profitable than buying on credit, as it reduces the risks associated with the ownership of assets, provides an opportunity to obtain qualified service and maintenance. I am from NY, and noticed that there are people living in the States here, I personally took a car at MN Auto Car leasing Brooklyn, on very good terms. And I recommend to anyone who doubts - feel free to take a car on lease.