Beware in Liverpool!!!!

munchman s3

Gas it
Reaction score
Anyone in liverpool or travelling through liverpool be aware as the police have gotten hold of 2.....thats 2!!! Rs4's, one in red and the other blue. i have never really worried about being chased by the police before because lets be honest a 3.2 v6 vectra cant exactly shift and as for the jags and rangerovers they couldnt pull you out of bed. But an RS4 in the hands of the police is gonna be a great advantage for them because of the car crime in liverpool. My friend has a DTM A4 and he was held at gunpoint to hand over the car. So personally i'm glad they've got them, kinda contradicted myself but hey jus lettin you know

Holy **** best keep a look out for them! Thanks for the heads up :icon_thumright:

Where was your mate held up ?

Saw a Sprint Blue RS4 avant in South Liverpool about a year ago. Been wary ever since!

Then again, i'm usually a good lad unless the road's empty.

How do they get that through there budget????

How many people actually try and speed off?

If a 3 cylinder polo police car told me to pull in i would.....

Just an excuse for them to drive arround in fancy motors grrrrrrrrrrrr

How do they get that through there budget????

How many people actually try and speed off?

If a 3 cylinder polo police car told me to pull in i would.....

Just an excuse for them to drive arround in fancy motors grrrrrrrrrrrr

Public sector my friend, budgets are meaningless, council/governments short of cash just up the council tax or borrow more for us idiots to pay back over the next 30 years.

i think thats good - it is an excuse to drive fast cars but at the same times, the cars that are getting nicked seem to be R32s, GTIs, S3s, RS4s and those cars would **** allover a 2.8T V6 Vectra!

But with the Rs4s, they should be able to catch the crooks behind all these car thefts and hopefully make these crooks think twice.

But i for one look forward to the Police RS4 chasing a RS4 - should be good to watch on roadwars or a similar program! lol

And finally, we can show those americanns we got more than Astras' !!

I'll keep an eye out for these!

Anyone in liverpool or travelling through liverpool be aware as the police have gotten hold of 2.....thats 2!!! Rs4's, one in red and the other blue. i have never really worried about being chased by the police before because lets be honest a 3.2 v6 vectra cant exactly shift and as for the jags and rangerovers they couldnt pull you out of bed. But an RS4 in the hands of the police is gonna be a great advantage for them because of the car crime in liverpool. My friend has a DTM A4 and he was held at gunpoint to hand over the car. So personally i'm glad they've got them, kinda contradicted myself but hey jus lettin you know
......aren't the helicopters radioing through to ground cars good enough then? Cars have to run out of fuel at some point. Personally I think its a waste of OUR money.........again.
JohnyT

Theres a sprint blue RS4 estate with stealth lights but its not police though. its bomb response or something along those lines...

Plod wont pay top whack for an RS4, I wouldnt mind betting Audi gave them to them to trial in order to get their cars on the fleet list.

Even if they did buy them they wouldnt pay book price. Hefty discounts are given, a marked up BMW 5 series costs the Met not much more than £12k I think so cheap!!.

Plus they're starting to buy cars that are worth a few quid when they get retired for resale value. So dont worry,..they're not spunking your tax cash up the wall :)

RS4's are a bit Gucci though....nice work if you can get it I suppose!.

T