Bi-Xenon Projector Help

Farhan

Reaction score
Right all i have a bixenon headlamp here and i was checking the projector as it was facing upwards. I removed the bulb and i noticed that the whole projector moves up and down by around 1cm. It hits the bottom and sits level but its not sitting in a straigt level position as it can be moved around by hand.

I looked inside and noticed that one of the adjustment screws at the top has this white kind of clip which moves as you turn the adjustment screw. The hook of the bi xenon projector is in between this white clip and the bottom black plastic of the headlight? Is this correct and just part of the self levelling mechanism which will adjust it or should the metal hook be inside the white plastic clip.

When i sit the headlamp flat the projector falls level and when i adjust the white screw it allows the projector to adjust very minor when it is moved up and down manually (This is until the hook hits the white plastic clip)

I have added photos below to help explain, also if anyone has a headlamp laying around could they possibly take a photo of this bit?? I saw a post from khufu on how to change the bulbs but i could not see this part in it.

4d903930.jpg

0ba5a1f1.jpg

cad20b94.jpg

Many thanks

did I?? LOL

Had look at old halogen lights there but they are completely different. It really does look like it should be in there though, whats the other side like or is it still in the car?

damn khufu my bad bro! it was smudge don. Just thought i would update you i fixed it!

All it was turned the manual adjusters and slightly pulled forward the silver metal piece and slotted it in. Job done :)

tried looking at mine but its verry tight cant see alot