Big brake upgrade

Stu2w

Reaction score
Evening all.

Been a while since I've been on.

I'm currently running stock brakes on the S4.

Been looking at verious options and upgrades.

Front Looking at/thinking of RS5 or similar upgrade setup stop-tec brembo

Rear well whats out there? What them on by the end of month.

Ta stu

I'm running a vagbremtechnic AP racing kit. 390mm j hook AP discs, AP radical 6 pot calipers, ds2500 pads and braided lines up front. On the rear I've got j hooked discs, ds2500 pads, braided lines and standard calipers. They perform unbelievably well and I've never overheated or got them to fade even at oulton park with some fairly long heavy sessions

I might try the q5 brembo 4 pots with giro disc s4 upgrade much cheaper than the big kits,got to be a big improvement than the original,more power 4 pot vs 1 pot,much lighter ,better cooling and half the price of the big kits.Also they fit under the stock wheels,which give the wheel boys more scope .

I would look at getting some air into the wheel wells to cool the brakes what ever you fit. RS cars have NACA ducts in the undertray .
There is little airflow into the wheels wells on the S4.

Reactions: ANDYTQ
Struggling here. Just want to find some and buy them with having to worry about brackets.

RS 8 pots some decent discs and pads and would like them in Black and in new con.

That's the kit I have. If your after some serious stopping power, look no further. The kit is unreal and never faded once on a full day flying round oulton park