Big thanks to all of you guys.

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Recently sold my rsq3. And replaced it with a 2009 nissan gtr35. Just wanted to thank all members for helping me with advice with various issues with my vehicles throughout the years ! Best regards to you guys throughout the new year ! Cheers gav.

Reactions: Dunedin, Audi Bairn and jojo
Enjoy the new car Gav. :)

Congrats on the new car. I don't know what one is without googling it. Are you going to give us a pic? I'd like to see it

Congrats on the new car. I don't know what one is without googling it. Are you going to give us a pic? I'd like to see it
Thanks saraS3 it's a Japanese sports car, running a 660bhp tune from a company called Litchfield. Will post pics when I collect next week !

I'm collecting next week too. Nearly 300 bhp less than you though.
It sounds special

Hi guys and gals. Recently sold my rsq3. And replaced it with a 2009 nissan gtr35. Just wanted to thank all members for helping me with advice with various issues with my vehicles throughout the years ! Best regards to you guys throughout the new year ! Cheers gav.

Nice! I've driven a Stage 2 GTR running approx 630bhp!! Scariest road car I've ever driven! So capable and fast, it takes getting use to...

Nice! I've driven a Stage 2 GTR running approx 630bhp!! Scariest road car I've ever driven! So capable and fast, it takes getting use to...
Wow hope I can manage 300 extra bhp than I am used to then :racer:

Reactions: jojo
Wow hope I can manage 300 extra bhp than I am used to then :racer:
Have you picked it up yet?

You’ll be fine anyways, it practically drives itself! Just be careful of other motorists, it’s such a fast road car, you can’t use all the performance safely unless you’re out on track to be perfectly honest.

Thanks saraS3 it's a Japanese sports car, running a 660bhp tune from a company called Litchfield. Will post pics when I collect next week !
True story bro - on my way to Silverstone in my RS4, GTR comes up behind me so I floor it off a r/bout. Nissan still stuck to my tail so I pulled over only for it to overtake like I was standing still. Noticed it had a 900 badge on it as it went by ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk