Big thanks to Dannykn9

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
Danny came over last night and sorted me out with cruise control, fitted my new steering control module, wired in my audi bluetooth and made the buttons on my FBMFSW work. Top work, very thorough and maticulous and a really nice guy to boot!

Highly recommended.

Thanks Danny! :beerchug:

Danny came over last night and sorted me out with cruise control, fitted my new steering control module, wired in my audi bluetooth and made the buttons on my FBMFSW work. Top work, very thorough and maticulous and a really nice guy to boot!

Highly recommended.

Thanks Danny! :beerchug:

Thank you very much James, it was a pleasure. And thanks for those "half" cups of coffee, lol.
Give me a shout any time mate.

PS: Still trying to figure out that little problem, with the lady not hearing us. ????

Keep at it matey - I have that problem with the mrs all the time and so if you find out the answer, i would keen to know!

I got my DIS stalk fitted and coded for a reasonable price and everything was checked and double checked! highly recommended!

This is becoming the whose who of who Danny has done work for!! Decent work deserves praise if you ask me.

This is becoming the whose who of who Danny has done work for!! Decent work deserves praise if you ask me.

Kind words James.
I always like to treat people's cars the way I would expect to treat mine. It gives me great satisfaction to know that others are happy with work done.

PS: Picked up my brand new Honda SH125 scooter today. Love it, but gonna get some time to get use to a scooter. But all for a good reason!! The London Knowledge, here I come :)

Danny is a top bloke. He did my CC and activated rear drls for me. I cannot recommend him highly enough.