Big thanks to T8ups

dex140

Reaction score
Just a thread to thank T8ups!

Got some led sidelights, Ice white dipped beams, and ice white fogs from him the other week!

Got the dipped and sidelight fitted and they make a massive difference......they are whiter than white lol.

Sadly i ordered the wron size fogs from him, but he is going to replce them for me when he gets some more stock in at the end of the month........im also going to order some bulbs for the main beam at the same time!

Really impressed with the bulbs and the service provided and would advise any other forum users who are after bulbs to use him!

Cheers

Sounds exactly like me I did the same thing with the fogs and had to send them back.. Look great though dont they.. when the fogs are in its something else, really white.. Havent regretted getting them for a second look awesome

Yeah they are awesome....had someone flash me the other day, im guessing he thought i had full beam on lol! I was guttred when i realised i had ordered the wrong fogs!!!

Did you get main beams too?

Yeah they are really bright, I havent had anyone flash me yet, on full beam they are 100watts I believe so very bright indeed I think the orginals were 50 watt so you just have to make sure you turn them off quick when a car comes round the corner.

Before

After

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get some of those! Look awesome! t8ups service is great, speedy delivery and good prices. I previously used Chinese LEDS and thought they were bright. I then used t8ups, WHAT a difference

Reactions: OVRA3