BIL11 85 (mkII) 2022 RS3 8Y Build

Hahah that is true mate, I have asked PCW for the before and after videos but he’s not sent them yet, presume he’s mega busy as he has not even put them on his Instagram yet

He is always mega busy that man!

17c1df496aa5fc32749e5ddf1c73889e.jpg

8310ab19e09dd1f97b50b6ddd1581bfa.jpg

422279fc3c88ef414e2b9a69a20fbdb6.jpg

611292fd1f5d33487ba112936def64b1.jpg

9d3c1d5c181295aa42abbb3e1c32f316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jcbmally, FBF01 and 8 others
Here it is guys

Listening to this it doesn’t sound to load at all, but I guess with all videos the sound doesn’t fully pick it up. Shame there is no pops or bangs at all like the previous model. But nothing that can’t be sorted with getting the OPFs removed and a tune. But need to remember it had less than 100 miles at the time so will still get louder as it gets ran in.

Reactions: NevMan
Here it is guys

Sounds deeper definitely, I can imagine it would sound even better in the flesh. Sounded like a 4 pot previously IMHO.

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze and billymc92
Sounds deeper definitely, I can imagine it would sound even better in the flesh. Sounded like a 4 pot previously IMHO.

Definitely doesn’t come across as well in video, but even with my 4 cyl, the mod definitely changes the tone to be deeper across the board (sport/normal) but as can be seen with vids like Joe Achilles latest Miltek that deletes OPF (or at least tells car it is still there) only way to really release proper sound

Reactions: Jcbmally
Sounds much better. Have the pops and bangs gone from the gear changes when in performance mode? I love the whip n crack of the gear changes in my facelift.

And I’m sure Audi will try to say for the engine too if that goes

Maybe I’ve been lucky but I’ve had transmission warranty work done on my S4 with a cat back milltek system and nothing was said. That was at two different dealerships.

• Wow
Reactions: Waq1
Looks like billymc92 is about to give us a first with a dyno run :)

^^ took 2 years to crack the RS4!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: garethdj and Jcbmally
Gonna try get some footage driving of the exhaust as it’s actually phenomenal and so loud at full chat.

only down side is the mod he’s done to get maximum sound there is not much difference between comfort and performance modes as he’s connected these in the back box. It’s fine just now with it not being to loud but once decatted and OPFs removed I’d want the option of closing valves and having it quiet.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Daggerit, Terminator x and 3 others
On the day I got the car I had satellite/google maps but it’s seemed to disappear and now says the subscription has expired. I contacted Audi and they said this. But I phoned Audi connect and they didn’t say it was being removed and said they are looking into it for me. Hope it’s not the case, has anyone seen anything in writing that the Audi comes with a subscription of a certain amount of years as if it did and they stopped it after a couple days I’ll be kicking up a fuss, I know the 8V came with 2 or 3 year subscription to google maps.
E917F0DF D9EA 4F1B A309 56D2324A108A

On the day I got the car I had satellite/google maps but it’s seemed to disappear and now says the subscription has expired. I contacted Audi and they said this. But I phoned Audi connect and they didn’t say it was being removed and said they are looking into it for me. Hope it’s not the case, has anyone seen anything in writing that the Audi comes with a subscription of a certain amount of years as if it did and they stopped it after a couple days I’ll be kicking up a fuss, I know the 8V came with 2 or 3 year subscription to google maps.
View attachment 246854
I remember reading somewhere they’re getting rid of google map overlay and using their own overlay for satellite images

Reactions: billymc92
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan, billymc92 and 1 other person
I certainly won't be doing that with mine lol - but you looked like you were having fun :icon thumright:

If that was me it would have made its way into those industrial units

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan, billymc92 and 3 others
It looked if you got it slightly wrong it just understeered, I did it a couple of times with a 911, dead easy, 2 or 3 do nuts then a perfect slide out of it, my R8 would do it as well but not as easy as the 911

With traction fully off it still cuts the power at certain points, it’s a weird one. Like mentioned above, some times it grips and doesn’t send it, but god when it does go it feels like a sling shot inside the car haha. The inside video from the passenger is hilarious

Reactions: NevMan
First couple of mods arriving. Gloss black badges from eBay.

7310ECD4 5BB3 407E 8017 C7633A5FD9B5

For anyone wanting to order some the sizes areas follows,
Front 250x87
Back 202x72
RS rear 125x32

The key cover I ordered when I specced up the car also arrived.

8432BF27 17E7 4139 9F40 9D4B32346B77
2D19BCEF 5959 4D07 BFA7 6ED7DCC5E335
382F1F08 0F00 4F31 85E9 B59D95025A6A

Reactions: FBF01, Jcbmally, 3vans and 2 others
You must be mad? Perfectly fine for 2 and a half years on my last car, surely you don’t pay £270 for them from Audi

I didn’t but absolutely would if I had to again, thankfully they’ll be black as I’m getting the Vorsprung (I mean still time for Audi to change that)!

Had eBay badges on my 8v, probably spent half as much trying to get a half decent set from eBay vs what I would have paid just to get the real I am from Audi.

Rear Rs3 badge is bigger than the oem badge. Rear rings were gloss but kind of has a flat finish and the front grill badge didn’t quite fit, no matter what I bought.

Slightly obsessive in case you can’t tell.

Reactions: billymc92