Bilstein B12 or B14 pss recommendations

ADs3

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I was settled on the B12 kit after reading the stickies but have seen Demon tweeks has a sale on coilovers and can pick up the B14's at a very good price, there's no damping or rebound adjustment to them just ride height.

The car is only driven weekends really and atm is just road use but might have the odd venture onto track if I feel brave.

Has anyone any experience of the B14's & is there any real benefit to them in anyway over the B12's except ride height adjustability?

Thanks

For road use I'd stick with the B12 kit, the B14 is very handling orientated so quite firm for everyday road use.

Let me know if we can be any help with info or prices.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: ADs3
Thanks for the reply Damien, I went for B14's in the end

IMG 5917
Because who ever previously did up the locking wheel nuts ridiculously too tight i haven't been able to fit the B14's...........I managed to shear the locking nut key from itself!.
The tyre shop also couldn't remove them with the tool they use as there so over tightened so it's either weld a extension bar to the bolts or drill out the back of the original locking key & back weld it which will be my 1st & prefered option.

I have removed wheel locking bolts from every car I have had after spending hours trying to remove them from my wife's BM. You are supposed to only do them up to 70 NM or something silly and never use an impact wrench to do them up.

I think people stopped nicking wheels when they stopped stealing sierra's with scaffold bars and Astra gte's with half a tennis ball and a broken left indicator