Bilstein B8(comfort), which springs?

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So I've picked up a set of lightly used Bilstein B8 comfort shocks (the green ones) for my SQ5.
I'm probably going to go with Eibach pro's as I rate them and they only give a slight drop which I prefer.
I have had H&R springs in the past but I kind of went off them a few cars ago as they seemed too low on my S3.
The only other option then would be to keep the standard springs if that's a viable option?
The main reason for the suspension changes is to try and improve the ride quality and maybe a little less body roll. I may upgrade the arb's at some point but not for now.
I've only ever done springs or full coilovers so it's a new direction for me but the B8's do get good reviews.

How'd you go? Installed and do you rate the green kit?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How'd you go? Installed and do you rate the green kit?

Yes it certainly removed the fidgety nature of the SQ5 suspension while improving the handling.
I ran them with the Eibach pro's and as a package they were a good improvement.
I never got around to doing the Arb, I did buy the 034 rear arb but then sold the car before I actually got around to fitting it!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm lowered on H&R springs with stock shocks from 40k-117k kms now and it's time to upgrade. Assuming since they're already 25mm shorter than stock struts they will work well with my 25mm/20mm lowering h&r spring kit.

My car is bouncey as and I can tell by my wheel arches that the shocks have sagged. Looks great but doesn't feel good at all.

Keen to try the Green B8 kit