Bilstein pss (b14) coilovers or pss9 (b16) ?

Morells

Reaction score
Well I'm moving into my flat atm so all the money spending for furniture and all that is over and when a month passes I'll be able to finally sort the handling out and wanted people opinions on these two options. I want the ride comfort to be a bit stiffer but not back breaking so which is the best for that? I have heard the b14 is just like the b16 on the softest setting. So just want some advice

Hi mate I was told the same so I went for the b14 got a good price on them they are quite stiff ride but not bad IMO I got spacers on aswell car just feels so much better more feel for the road etc

The Bilstein B14 and B16 coilover kits are two of the best in terms of handling and build quality.

If it's just for everyday fast road use then I'd stick with the B14, if you often go on the track then the B16 is the option to have.

Damian @ DPM Performance

The Bilstein B14 and B16 coilover kits are two of the best in terms of handling and build quality.

If it's just for everyday fast road use then I'd stick with the B14, if you often go on the track then the B16 is the option to have.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damian would I be better off with going for H&R springs and bilstein dampers for everyday use as I don't want it to go to low or would the b14 be better? Round roughly the same price for both setups.