bit cold tonight

205man

Reaction score
ive just walked back form my mates house as i didnt want to take the car out tonight, and was thinking how ****** cold it felt out.......now i know lol

its abit cold in worcester tonight

P1020258.jpg

Just checked here and its -12 in Solihull!!

About time you buggers got some real cold..Been freezing up here in West Yorshire recently..Just checked..it's only -5 here. -17..wow.

Got back from Birmingham earlier the roads were **** ,so bad thank **** for my ESP button back in Manchester now, -6.

Got back from Birmingham earlier the roads were **** ,so bad thank **** for my ESP button back in Manchester now, -6.

Ha Funny enough I just had a chat with someone who just came back from Birmingham too..Said exactly same things i.e. it's a mess on that motorway!

all the roads round here are just sheets of ice now

oppps dropped bit more lol now -18...........think im going to hibernate lol

Brum is very bad at the mo and was bad yesterday when it finally arrived here, luckily the schools have finished, so the roads will hopefully be a bit quieter, but reckon there will still be alot of people venturing out for last minute shopping.

all the roads round here are just sheets of ice now

oppps dropped bit more lol now -18...........think im going to hibernate lol

A couple of more degrees and I don't think your going to have a choice! You will automatically go to your bed and end up in a fetal postion for the next 10+hours.

Go to settings at the top right next to your name. And then add avatar picture.

Don't forget to thank me for this post.

05.20 am and -6 here in South Wales.

Wow, -18 in the UK is low. Lowest I've seen so far this winter is -29 but I'm in Finland with studded winter tyres! I couldn't imagine driving round in -18 without winter studs in my tyres! Britain is certainly getting colder.

Woke up this morning, went to look out of my bedroom window, and there was frost on the INSIDE!! :scared2:

I had the same this morning dude. I also went out to use some cold water to deice my windscreen, and it just literally froze 3 or 4 seconds after I put it on.... :think:

My mate was once grumbling about the snow on his car and said "I've just had to clear off 6" of global warming from my car this morning". It made me laugh anyway. My car said -7 this morning, and was rather badly frozen on the inside too. It also looks like an octopus having a million tentacles hanging from its front bumper. In fact, here's a pic...

Audi_Frozen.jpg

Ive seen -20 on the car temp before but this year lowest is -12.5 so far. Washer fluid even when mostly anti-freeze seems to freeze instantly when it hits the windscreen at those temps.