Bit Of a Rant :-(

A3 T

Lord Of The Rings
Reaction score
After an already stressful day, I was doing a right at a set of traffic lights and pulled forward well enough to allow the traffic behind me to flow.

After about three cars passed i felt a bit of a shove and heard a load of swearing so i looked behind me and a van has scuffed my bumper and was driving off as fast as he could, so i did a quick U turn but by the time i did he had already disappeared.

This is what the f**kers done:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detailing/136899-scuff.html

What scares me most is that my other half said “isn't that what bumpers are for” :sadlike:

Thats nothing.. I was parked in a car park last sunday and the joker next to me was parked well over the while lines. I kinda had a feeling something might happen so i took a pic on my phone of him and me parked side by side. Clearly showed him over the white line and his reg. Anyways when i came back to the car, he had scuffed the whole height of my drives front corner bumper. Was like someone has white washed the whole corner.. So i i printed off the pictures, went to report it to the cops and guess what......THEY WOULDNT DO **** ABOUT IT Because there was no whitneses. I said "how about going to the guys house and see my blue paint on his white bumper" they couldnt do that as it would be my word against theres.

I managed to t-cut it off and you cant tell now. So on my way out of the cop shop i said "kewl, thanks for that, i will trash someone else car and so long as no-one see`s me doing it, you cant do ****"

Tossers...

I managed to t-cut it off and you cant tell now. So on my way out of the cop shop i said "kewl, thanks for that, i will trash someone else car and so long as no-one see`s me doing it, you cant do ****"

Tossers...

Cant condone that sort of behaviour but I know where your coming from flippin' Rozzers are only interested if there is an income to be made out of it.

Not good, and is very annoying when things like this happen to paintwork.
Next time if a van is behind you let them wait to make your turn.

Cant condone that sort of behaviour but I know where your coming from flippin' Rozzers are only interested if there is an income to be made out of it.

What annoyed me the most was i had a ****** photo of the car and reg number parked inches away from mine. AND they only had to go drive passed the guy and see a dominant blue on while car. I said to the cops "if i had hit him, would i be stood here now complaining?"

Makes you think no faith in the cops and they wonder why people take the law into there own hands...grrrr.

I had something similar happen to me when i had an a3... come out one morning and noticed somebody had hit the passenger door and front wing to the point where the door wouldnt open properly. Rang police/insurance company to be told neither could do anything as there was no witnesses or any one to claim off. To add to that when i was sorting out the insurance for the s3, with a different company. They told me i had a claim on my record to the value of £2000. Tried to rectify this with previous insurance company but they werent interested.

What's annoying is we spend loads of time choosing cleaning products, claying ....etc to get the paintwork the best we can then some f*cker comes along a f*cks it all up without a care in the world :gun2:

Agreed. An you can bet your bottom dollar that if you hit someone else car, you would be arrested on the spot..Typical english justice. Only works for scum bags.

Why don't you produce a whitness of you own, just get a mate to tell them he saw it happen when he came out of the shop, if the bloke can hit your car and drive away, why can't you make up a whitness? Eye for an eye I reckon.

In the police's eyes you photo proves nothing apart from the fact you parked next to that car. If I had a photo of me stood next to a top super model I doubt you take that as evidence that i was sleeping with her would you? If the car park has CCTV that may provide you with the evidence you'd need.

Agreed. An you can bet your bottom dollar that if you hit someone else car, you would be arrested on the spot..Typical english justice. Only works for scum bags.

Only if you're drunk, disqualified or wanted for something else.

Why don't you produce a whitness of you own, just get a mate to tell them he saw it happen when he came out of the shop, if the bloke can hit your car and drive away, why can't you make up a whitness? Eye for an eye I reckon.

You can go to prison for a long time for perverting the course of justice.

In the police's eyes you photo proves nothing apart from the fact you parked next to that car. If I had a photo of me stood next to a top super model I doubt you take that as evidence that i was sleeping with her would you? If the car park has CCTV that may provide you with the evidence you'd need.

This is correct.

Thats nothing.. I was parked in a car park last sunday and the joker next to me was parked well over the while lines. I kinda had a feeling something might happen so i took a pic on my phone of him and me parked side by side. Clearly showed him over the white line and his reg. Anyways when i came back to the car, he had scuffed the whole height of my drives front corner bumper. Was like someone has white washed the whole corner.. So i i printed off the pictures, went to report it to the cops and guess what......THEY WOULDNT DO **** ABOUT IT Because there was no whitneses. I said "how about going to the guys house and see my blue paint on his white bumper" they couldnt do that as it would be my word against theres.

Tossers...
just report the registration to the police as a car acting suspiciously next to kids playgrounds :whistle2: