Bit of info on the audi s3 8p

Stokezelda

Reaction score
Hi all new on here. Recently bought a 61 plate audi s3 in ibis white black edition really happy with the car and recently had it rolling roaded to find its got a stage 1 map so its already 300bhp. Just after some advice and info on what mods to do really and stuff to look out for. I want to put an induction kit on it soon but want to keep the engine cover if this is possible? Keep the engine bay tidy and im on the look out for an rs3 grill. Wheres the best places look for things and what makes etc? Want keep it oem as possible and quite civilised keep the class of the car. Also what shows are on soon? Im new to the VAG scene as you can tell haha. Thanks in advance cheers!

You will either have to modify the engine colour yourself or use a tts engine cover to allow one with a induction kit

Revo
Itg
Amd kits all similar and give similar power results

Mod wise everyone has their own opinion best places to look are

Ebay
Awesome gti
Psi tuning

If your on facebook join .... vagtuning.net page as they will advise which is best

Does the tt one fir straight on and where can i get this from? I live right by psi tuning but heard mixed reviews. What would be the next mod/s look at after the induction with it already having a stage 1?

Tts one will fit and look on ebay , classifieds here , tps or audi

Induction
Exhaust
Intercooler

Does the tt one fir straight on and where can i get this from? I live right by psi tuning but heard mixed reviews. What would be the next mod/s look at after the induction with it already having a stage 1?

Best value mod after Stg1 and already having a CAI is going to be Stg2+ which will take you to the maximum of the stock turbo.

If I was you and you want to keep the car civilised then I would go for a VWR induction which is a enclosed kit I have it on my car but a very rare itg one because vwr bought the rights to sell it as theirs when they made it. Because it's enclosed it's not to loud in the cabin and then I would go for a resonated turbo back exhaust system with a sports cat from either milltek or BCS as they are the best out there in my opinion. And because it's resonated it's not stupidly loud but sounds good when you boot it. And if you want the most power from the engine without upgrading the turbo then why not at a high pressure fuel pump with all that you are good for stage 2+ or 3 depends what tuner you go for each call it different stages and then you'll be pushing somewhere close to 350-360 bhp. The tts engine cover I got from Audi comes with all the bolts you need to fit it and gives it a oem look. Hope that's helpful

Reactions: s3_trev
I think most stuff had been said, apart from upgrading your DV and your clutch. Some people put on the RS4 "fuel regulator valve" I think its called. New plugs/coil packs could be a good idea as well.

Hi, i got mine from audi all in 108£( cover + 3 mounts), i sprayed it satin black just so it blends in a bit better :) picked up my rs grill of ebay 225£ cos audi ones r expensive n rare, from outside looks the same anyway ;)

DSC 0065

IMG 20140820 152656

Reactions: ron burgandy