Wanted Black 8p RS3 exhaust tail pipes

tig202

Reaction score
As in the title, my chrome items are beyond redemption so I’m after some tasty looking powder coated black ones.
Thanks in advance :)

As in the title, my chrome items are beyond redemption so I’m after some tasty looking powder coated black ones.
Thanks in advance :)

I have these "powder coated black ones" Steve, unused since fresh powder coat:

Black exhaust treatment 1

1 P1040401 2 P1040400 3 P1040398
Asking £70 the pair plus £5 post

Last edited:
No worries, Steve, all the time in the world, well from 74-years of age on to whenever anyway, lol...

Now you see 'em and now you don't pics:

Now you can see em Now you cannot

7072.gif

Lol! Do you guys like chillies? I’ve got a glut of scotch bonnets that need a good home! Only 10-15 of them

Job done, sorted.... :yahoo:

Mega hot chillies, mind............
18.gif

Reactions: tig202
I take it the 'co pilot' approved ?
Great to finally meet up today and, dare I say, those rims are really too good for winter!!

Reactions: 45bvtc
I take it the 'co pilot' approved ?
Great to finally meet up today and, dare I say, those rims are really too good for winter!!

They are an exceptionally good set of original 8P RS3 rims, Steve; low miles and without refurbishment; I was thinking they'd be ideal for an RS3 owner with tatty set of rims could just swap the tyres over. I can see them back on BLUEY this year just for fun but with the SQ5 awaiting winter snow evaluation that'd be a tough call. And you've now experienced our local Church Hill; just imagine that with 15cm of (Shrewsbury) snow, and soo easy up and/or down and beyond with an appropriately shod Audi RS3, lol.

And them chillies are sure FIERY
18.gif
but most enjoyable, thank you.

Reactions: tig202