Black audi badges for B9 black edition Avant - where do i shop?

S9DGIE

Reaction score
Hi all

I want to change the audi badges on my B9 new A4 avant...but where do i buy the black badges for the front and rear?

Also, has anyone ever painted there calipers do they recommend doing it?

I've a new blk edition avant but want to add a few more subtle mods to it.

Thanks

Try parts request for genuine badges

I've painted the calipers on a few of my previous cars and kits are readily available from Halfords. I've used hammerite smooth with great results too. It also works well on the hubs.

I purchased a front black gloss set of Audi rings for the front. I’ve got a black Edition Avant in Daytona grey for collection in two weeks. I’ve not yet decided if I’ll fit the rings because a can’t decide if it’s a bit tacky. All the Audis near me with them are 1.9 tdi 2005 a3s on 20 inch wheels with sweet smelling smoke coming from the drivers side window. I purchased them for £8 on an eBay seller. They are good quality and have all the correct connection parts and appear to mirror the original ring fittings

Crikey €75 for a black S-line badge!!! Just spat beer all over myself. Can pick ‘em up on eBay for £3.50.

People just post questions because they can’t use google search for 3 seconds... someone should delete all this nonsense posts. I am sure that i can find 5-6 threads with same question only in A4 B9 section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk