Black Edition Front Grille

samo26

Reaction score
Awaiting my Ara blue hatchback delivered in March. Didn't go for black edition as to be honest I really wasn't sure on the alloys!

Seen the Ara with black front grille and quite like it! Would like to keep the wings etc silver though.

Any ideas where I could buy a replacement other than spraying it as most seem unable to wrap it. Any ideas welcomed.

Get it painted mate plus the rear valance...wraps dont look or last that well as real paint....but get the window surrounds wrapped....they take less punishment from the roads and weather

Get it painted mate plus the rear valance...wraps dont look or last that well as real paint....but get the window surrounds wrapped....they take less punishment from the roads and weather
Agreed mate just thinking to get the grille done tbh but may effect the PCP deal!

Agreed mate just thinking to get the grille done tbh but may effect the PCP deal!

Wouldn't worry about that. Minor cosmetic mods don't bother the dealers.

In fact, I had my rear diffuser painted gloss black by my dealer before I picked it up!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Wouldn't worry about that. Minor cosmetic mods don't bother the dealers.

In fact, I had my rear diffuser painted gloss black by my dealer before I picked it up!
Thanks mate would you ask anyone first?

Wouldn't worry. People change minor things all the time. Car previous to my A3 I stuck 20s on, wrapped the grill and the window surrounds and put mud flaps on. Didn't bat an eyelid when I traded it in!!!

Reactions: samo26
I'll be fitting carbon mirrors when mine arrives

I've been wanting a black grill too for when mine comes but as I've found out recently wrapping it will be hard which only really leaves painting it and that put me off getting it done. Having the black pack was a must kinda for me but it put me over budget with my other options.

I'll be fitting carbon mirrors when mine arrives
Same, I'm gonna see if I can drop my set off at the dealer's and they can swap them over before collection, whenever that will be

Reactions: Tom.H