Black Edition Quattro

on_the_virge

Reaction score
Hi

Just want to say how impressed I have been with our new motor. 2.0 tdi Quattro with the s-tronic box on it.

Ibis white no extras and just the tinting of the rears to add to the black edition look.

Coming from a mini john cooper works and previous M3 the power is down but all I can say is wow for everything else.

The car looks and drives stunning, the looks alone are just stunning and the more I drive the car the more I am getting used to it and how it performs and handles.

Ummed and arred about the colour but so glad we went white.

Sorry pics aren't brill but gives you and idea of how our new motor looks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398367187261848

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398367203303005

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398367225884659

View attachment 32220

Planned upgrades are white fog lights and led interior lights.

Virge

Ps awesome forum, not good for the wallet!!!

Reactions: kanecullen89, SI-W85, BigGreg and 1 other person
Very nice. I sometimes wish I went for the white too. Quattro system is excellent.

Reactions: on_the_virge
What colour did you go for? I was considering Daytona grey but went for my first choice and glad I did, really emphasises the 'black edition' parts.

Quattro system is awesome. Love the way when flooring it out of a junction it grips and goes with no fuss.

Hi

Just want to say how impressed I have been with our new motor. 2.0 tdi Quattro with the s-tronic box on it.

Ibis white no extras and just the tinting of the rears to add to the black edition look.

Coming from a mini john cooper works and previous M3 the power is down but all I can say is wow for everything else.

The car looks and drives stunning, the looks alone are just stunning and the more I drive the car the more I am getting used to it and how it performs and handles.

Ummed and arred about the colour but so glad we went white.

Sorry pics aren't brill but gives you and idea of how our new motor looks

View attachment 32217

View attachment 32218

View attachment 32219

View attachment 32220

Planned upgrades are white fog lights and led interior lights.

Virge

Ps awesome forum, not good for the wallet!!!

Give T8ups a shout for the led's and fogs...

Very Very nice mate, good choice with the colour it looks amazing!

Best of look with the new motor! :thumbsup:

Reactions: on_the_virge