Facelift Black Edition S3

Pederson

Reaction score
hey all,

So what is the difference between black edition and non black edition S3? I ordered my S3 with select, there was no mention of black edition when I ordered, but on my "yourAudi" it says "Black Edition 2.0 TFSI quattro 310 PS S tronic".

So I am wondering what the difference is really? Or is there no difference at all?

Thanks

hey all,

So what is the difference between black edition and non black edition S3? I ordered my S3 with select, there was no mention of black edition when I ordered, but on my "yourAudi" it says "Black Edition 2.0 TFSI quattro 310 PS S tronic".

So I am wondering what the difference is really? Or is there no difference at all?

Thanks

Black Edition is a black grill and all black trims.

I thought also that the Black Edition had a very rubbish set of wheels on, unless specified otherwise? There is another thread on here discussing them. They should have allowed you to pick Black Edition or not..... google pictures.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and RSS-S3
Thanks for the reply, I actually just had a look on the audi website and Black edition includes black trims, privacy glass, B&O sound system and the different wheels.

When I look at my youraudi however, there is none of these options listed, even though the order says black edition? Find it all a bit odd.

It's just a mistake on the site, some others have had the same, even my car which I have owned for three months has now changed to a black edition.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Scottyg, Gordo77 and 1 other person
That's cool then, I expect to get the car I ordered :)

Thanks for the reply, I actually just had a look on the audi website and Black edition includes black trims, privacy glass, B&O sound system and the different wheels.

When I look at my youraudi however, there is none of these options listed, even though the order says black edition? Find it all a bit odd.

I didn't realise it went as far as the sound system, suprising...

Very odd. Well if I were you I would clarify that the car isn't a Black Edition if it isn't to your taste, the standard trim finish stands out much more with the silver and chrome grill.

Yeh I was a tad surprised also, to be honest the only thing I do not like about the BE is the alloys, if they deliver me a BE I'll just tell them to swap the alloys!

I am sure the 8p black edition came with all similar options as the 8v black edition does

Yeh I was a tad surprised also, to be honest the only thing I do not like about the BE is the alloys, if they deliver me a BE I'll just tell them to swap the alloys!

Maybe you should get in contact first. It will be a 1/3 of the price for them to upgrade the alloys rather than buy a new £2500 set!! Make it a problem now, before they are likely to laugh and sell the car to someone else, IMO.

hey all,

Thanks
@Pederson - TBH I wouldn't completely rely on 'yourAudi' to be correct

The best people to speak to are your supplying Dealer.
Get them to confirm the details of the car that has been ordered by you with your order form that you have

@Pederson - TBH I wouldn't completely rely on 'yourAudi' to be correct

The best people to speak to are your supplying Dealer.
Get them to confirm the details of the car that has been ordered by you with your order form that you have

Agreed I think it is just an error with Your Audi.

Agreed I think it is just an error with Your Audi.
I've just taken delivery of an S3, said on my order it was a BE but i can assure you it isnt.:cheerful:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Pederson