Black Emblems & Badges, C7.5 Dimensions

Tips

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone bought black emblems / badges for their new C7.5 A6 Avant recently who can either share a link to what they bought or share key dimensions?

As I don't have my car yet I can't go out and measure myself.

Thanks in advance.

I'm interested in the same! I'll measure up the badges on mine tomorrow... just need to find somewhere to source the replacements from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front Rings are 285mm Wide. I just bought these, and they are spot on. You have to cut two of the clips off the badge in order for it to fit, but its good a solid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221926381402

Rear Rings are 205mm Wide. I have a black badge left over from my B8 S4, that is 192mm wide, so i will just run with that.

Bought my rings from the dealers (ask Mike on parts for a price)

2 coats of grey plastic primer, 3 coats of (choose your colour, l have generic gloss black) and two goats of clear lacquer. Job done:racer:

Rear Badge   Black

Reactions: GRE57Y
Bought my rings from the dealers (ask Mike on parts for a price)

2 coats of grey plastic primer, 3 coats of (choose your colour, l have generic gloss black) and two goats of clear lacquer. Job done:racer:

View attachment 109343
Done the exact method many times before, however i do not recommend it if for front badges.

Unless you strip the chrome off using bleach, or severely score the chrome finish with sand paper, the primer will never truely bond to the chrome plating. Any stone chips will quickly start to damage your nice new finish!

Given that the black badges for these are less than £10 each, its hardly worth the effort painting them!

Front Rings are 285mm Wide. I just bought these, and they are spot on. You have to cut two of the clips off the badge in order for it to fit, but its good a solid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221926381402

Rear Rings are 205mm Wide. I have a black badge left over from my B8 S4, that is 192mm wide, so i will just run with that.
Hi All,
I have just bought gloss black rings for front and rear. My front badge measures 215x75mm and rear 205x75mm. I had to take 2 upper clips off new front grill to make it fit which is not the problem it fits and holds fine. The problem i have is my new rear Audi gloss black rings measure 215x75mm. Should i put this on or go with other sizings as in 192x68mm as i am unable to find my original size. Any help would be appreciated thanks