Black Friday deals here :-

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Quick thread just to share any knock out car related must have deals.

Demon Tweaks have some good offers on all week and Revo have a countdown running to Friday for what I reckon will be discounted hardware and software.

Personally, any Milltek discounts will be good ;o)

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

Demon Tweaks have some good offers on all week and Revo have a countdown running to Friday for what I reckon will be discounted hardware and software.

Calm doon...lol

pburv

I should read the posts a bit better just realised you already mentioned Demon Tweeks...lol:hopelessness:

FBF01

Haaaa just got an email from Revolution Motorstore. Use promo code AD10 for 10% off for suspension, exhausts etc. Also 25% off APR software

20% off R600 intake
15% off VWR suspension
15% off VWR wheels

Etc some good deals

Last edited:

Pederson

I'd skip miltek and get a bcs if it were me, speak to bcs they'll do a black friday deal for sure! Had both on my focus rs and the bcs was superior in my opinion!

S

simonali

I should read the posts a bit better just realised you already mentioned Demon Tweeks...lol:hopelessness:

Actually, Rob mentioned Demon Tweaks, Demon Tweeks' grammatically pedantic cousin and bitter rival.

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Actually, Rob mentioned Demon Tweaks, Demon Tweeks' grammatically pedantic cousin and bitter rival.

how the devil are you? Still causing bother i see :)

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
15203313_10154317658150756_3722368643780452453_n.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL*

We are kicking off black friday a little early here at DTUK HQ, we already have additional discounts on all of our kits on the website. We are now offering a FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo for the following vehicles:

Audi S3 300PS/310PS, VW Golf GTI 220PS/230PS, Golf R 300PS, Seat Leon 265PS/280PS/290PS, Skoda Octavia VRS 220PS/230PS.

FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo
Black Friday Price £659 (including UK shipping) (RRP £837.80)

FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo & Pedal Box
Black Friday Price £799 (Including UK shipping) (RRP £1076.80)

*In stock and ready to ship*

S

simonali

All this reminds me, I must pop to the shops and get a Thanksgiving turkey before they run out. Might wear my Halloween outfit and Independence Day hat when I go. Course, the President's Day sales are my favorite because they're in February same as my birthday!