Black Friday deals here :-

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Quick thread just to share any knock out car related must have deals.

Demon Tweaks have some good offers on all week and Revo have a countdown running to Friday for what I reckon will be discounted hardware and software.

Personally, any Milltek discounts will be good ;o)

Reactions: MKC, Gordo77, Jassyo06 and 2 others

Demon Tweaks have some good offers on all week and Revo have a countdown running to Friday for what I reckon will be discounted hardware and software.

Calm doon...lol

Reactions: azibux1, Rob2k68 and pburv

I should read the posts a bit better just realised you already mentioned Demon Tweeks...lol:hopelessness:

Reactions: Gordo77 and Rob2k68
Haaaa just got an email from Revolution Motorstore. Use promo code AD10 for 10% off for suspension, exhausts etc. Also 25% off APR software

20% off R600 intake
15% off VWR suspension
15% off VWR wheels

Etc some good deals

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, MKC and Rob2k68
I'd skip miltek and get a bcs if it were me, speak to bcs they'll do a black friday deal for sure! Had both on my focus rs and the bcs was superior in my opinion!

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I should read the posts a bit better just realised you already mentioned Demon Tweeks...lol:hopelessness:

Actually, Rob mentioned Demon Tweaks, Demon Tweeks' grammatically pedantic cousin and bitter rival.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Actually, Rob mentioned Demon Tweaks, Demon Tweeks' grammatically pedantic cousin and bitter rival.

how the devil are you? Still causing bother i see :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and simonali
poor-communication-clipart-1.jpg
.lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
15203313_10154317658150756_3722368643780452453_n.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL*

We are kicking off black friday a little early here at DTUK HQ, we already have additional discounts on all of our kits on the website. We are now offering a FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo for the following vehicles:

Audi S3 300PS/310PS, VW Golf GTI 220PS/230PS, Golf R 300PS, Seat Leon 265PS/280PS/290PS, Skoda Octavia VRS 220PS/230PS.

FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo
Black Friday Price £659 (including UK shipping) (RRP £837.80)

FSR+ & VWR R600 Combo & Pedal Box
Black Friday Price £799 (Including UK shipping) (RRP £1076.80)

*In stock and ready to ship*

Reactions: pburv
All this reminds me, I must pop to the shops and get a Thanksgiving turkey before they run out. Might wear my Halloween outfit and Independence Day hat when I go. Course, the President's Day sales are my favorite because they're in February same as my birthday!

Powervalve Exhausts are pleased to offer the Audi-Sport members a Black Friday deal this week, on our Exhaust Systems

Please message me or email on nige@powervalve.co.uk for the details if you wish to take advantage...
this offer will close on Friday at midnight
Cheers
Nige
01744 610244

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Yellow Speed Racing do pretty good brake kits for a number of Audi models - I've been running their 356mm 6pot lightweight front kit and it's been great!

10% discount for Black Friday on brakes

http://www.yellowspeedeurope.com/

Reactions: BurgoS3 and Rob2k68