Black s3 wheels ( not rotors )

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hello aas many one got pics of black s3 wheels fitted to a black a3 / s3 ?
Looking at a used oem set ( the 5 spoke ones cerca 2008)
given up on getting rotors ppl are having a laugh with the prices they want and they are getting verry common now.
thanks Nally

have qa look at thr Rimz thread in the stickies - theres bound to be what your after in there. ;-)

Reactions: nally
EF9DAD0C-5DF0-4B07-98F1-098BBA8DD05B-2306-0000048C5C0B97C9.jpg

F4C0BAF6-3109-4D2F-8203-408B73345B14-2306-0000048CC0D99D27.jpg

Either of these two?

If u can wait till next week ill be getting rid of mine... maybe trade in ur old ones and a a lil extra my way

Hello aas many one got pics of black s3 wheels fitted to a black a3 / s3 ?
Looking at a used oem set ( the 5 spoke ones cerca 2008)
given up on getting rotors ppl are having a laugh with the prices they want and they are getting verry common now.
thanks Nally
facelift11.jpg

Reactions: MartayMcFly
mine were silver originally dont think these come in black. will see if i have any better pics but only had these on around 2weeks so not sure i got many.

Pretty sure those only came in silver, so any black ones have been refurbished. Depending on what you spend, there is a huge range of options for colour, finish and cover (just the face, face and drums, between the spokes etc). If you wanted them in black I'd say go for black drums too otherwise they'll look like you repainted the faces yourself.

Reactions: nally
Pretty sure those only came in silver, so any black ones have been refurbished. Depending on what you spend, there is a huge range of options for colour, finish and cover (just the face, face and drums, between the spokes etc). If you wanted them in black I'd say go for black drums too otherwise they'll look like you repainted the faces yourself.
The ones I am looking at must be repainted looks like its just the face unfortunately that's the only thing putting me off as all the cheap copies tend to be painted like this so takes away the overall affect.