Blackfire vs ??anything else....

Luke2.0tdi2010

Reaction score
Hi,
Been using Blackfire wet Diamond all finish paint protection as my L.S.P. for over a year now and I'm always happy with the results. Don't really need to use it that regularly but went to use some today dunno how but i've lost it!! (the blackfire that is!) Gutted as it's pretty expensive stuff and the bottle was probably still at least half way full!
Anyway looks like i'll have to buy some more but just wondering if it's worth giving this stuff a try GYEON Q2 PRIME | User Friendly Quartz Coating has anyone else tried it? it's extremely expensive but looks pretty damn good!
Or any other substitutions/suggestions would be welcome.
Cheers

Luke

In all honesty, nothing else comes close luke. bf polish, sealant and midnight sun wax unbeatable for a dark paint, imho

Thanks for the input johnny, I did want a reason to stick with the blackfire, tthat'll do for me!
Just gutted some thieving ******* at work musta nicked my other bottle! I use the midnight sun wax on top of the sealant and you're right the results answer my question really!
Cheers mate

Hi Luke...though i cannot call my self a professional detailer but certainly i can be called an enthusiast ..i have had a chance to use alot of products including Pinnacle, P21,Meguiars,Menzerna, etc... but certainly one of my all time favourite was Black Fire Wet Diamond...this gives on of the slickest feeling... although we detilers are more interested in the looks then the protection(coz protection comes automatically when applying so much products) but certainly Black Fire Wet Diamond is a sealant i cannot let go..so i think you should stick to it and enjoy ur detailing :)

Luke,
I found that the prices for BF over here was quite expensive compared to the US. I bit the bullet and ordered a couple of bf kits that even with the shipping worked out cheaper than buying it over here. I used
BLACKFIRE Car Care Products

They were good as gold. I really want to try the new blackice montan wax.