Blackvue DR-750S1CH, Powermagic Plus & Park Mode Issues...

cuke2u

Reaction score
Good morning, I have just had the above setup installed in my car last weekend, see sig for car details, and the park mode has just about got me flummoxed.
When the systems were first installed it all worked ok, for about 12 hours but now it has more or less ceased to work at all.

The powermagic is set to 12.5v and infinity.

As stated it worked ok at first over the weekend, installed friday stopped working on sunday, and since then, despite the car being driven it hasn't worked when switching off the car at all. On monday I tried to access the the powermagic but I was unable to do so as the installer had fitted it under the passenger footwell trim around the fusebox. However I fiddled with the area where I thought it could be and suddenly it came back to life.

This would suggest a poor coonection however the camera has turned on and keeps running all the time the car's ignition is on.

On tuesday I ran the car for several miles but each time I turned off the ignition the camera powered off and did not go into park mode at all and hasn't since.
I purchased this setup specifically for it's ability to use a park mode so it isn't much use without.
Anyone with any clues as too what be the issue?

Reactions: Audi Bairn