Blatant clocking?

Alex.S3

Reaction score
I was browsing eBay and came across this gem. 5k on the clock with a worn out tyre and drive shaft boot according to the MOT. Am I the only one that thinks it’s been clocked?

0B555B29 EFE1 4F05 87A0 C8CAF19B2ACF

Then did some more digging and found it had been smashed up, seller wasn’t aware of this. But was intrigued by my google powers.
D027CBB5 BD85 4678 B152 73066B557145

Good spot! Has to be said that Audi S/RS’ are very popular amongst certain demographics in the UK.
To say they mistreat and abuse (and share out their cars to family members +++) is an understatement.
Buy a used one at your peril!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dubjam
That bonnet looks a little off colour as well, might just be the light but taking into account the crash you've found then maybe not?

When I bought my S4 I immediately spotted the nearside rear bumper was slightly off colour. The seller claimed it was because it was plastic and the effect that can have on paint (which I'm well aware of after previously painting a silver bumper which turned into a nightmare) but the other side of the rear bumper was a perfect match so I knew it had been sprayed.

Looked a little closer and the n/s rear door had been sprayed and the door wasn't perfectly flush, plus the door card was missing a screw so definitely a wee bump at some point. But everything looked good, the rear alignment is spot on so I'm not worried, probably just a scrap and not the best repair.

But that one above looks a little more substantial!

I wasn't in the market for buying, I think it was more amusing looking at the list of MOT fails for a car with 5k on the clock.