Bleedsoff B9 S4 Saloon Thread

My dealer quoted me £350 to the S4 Diamond Cut Rims insured for 3 years. And up to 8 (?) reforms a year apparently.. Don't understand how it can be done for that.. Anyone have experience?
It cant. That's how insurance works. Scale dude.

My dealer quoted me £350 to the S4 Diamond Cut Rims insured for 3 years. And up to 8 (?) reforms a year apparently.. Don't understand how it can be done for that.. Anyone have experience?

Well I got my dealer done to £200 for their insurance. Not sure if I'll take it. Think they smart repair them on there insurances so kind of a fix but not an full refurb.

Wish I'd been told about this! That's a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't normally touch the optional insurances but given the length of the S4 the fact every car I've ever had has had a scuffed alloy I went for the smart repair and alloy insurance. Naturally I never want to have to claim but £500 seemed reasonable to keep everything in 'as new' condition should anything happen.

Car looks great BTW. I'm still yet to see another S4 saloon on the road - as have most people I drive by going by their looks!

Quick hint for the HUD - don't bother turning it on if you have polarised specs, they filter it out. Driving round on Saturday I thought it was broken.

Reactions: bleedsoff and duckduck
Not to sure what I think of the HUD, just came with the car don't think I would of added it if I chose the options myself.

Reactions: Matt Good
Not to sure what I think of the HUD, just came with the car don't think I would of added it if I chose the options myself.

Same here - it was an unexpected extra when the car turned up in Coulsdon. Wasn't on the spec sheet I'd been given the week before.

It's a bit gimmicky when it's just showing you the speed but I do like the directions it provides when using the sat nav. Arguably easier than the other displays when you're in a new place and need to keep your eyes peeled.

Reactions: bleedsoff and duckduck
Stunning S4 - it looks stunning in Navara and the black styling is very aggressive looking. Enjoy.

Looks amazing mate! My brother is looking at one of these... :) Is that Brands hatch by any chance? lol

Looks amazing mate! My brother is looking at one of these... :) Is that Brands hatch by any chance? lol

Yea it is! :yes:

Just passed 1000 miles in the car. May write my mini review so far

Reactions: Mark_86