Blue flame

gingers3

Reaction score
is any one using a blueflame TBEor cat back blue flame exhaust on there s3 ? been looking at them and thinking that over a milltek , would be interested in any owners opinions :icon_thumright:

i had 1 on my mk1 s3 it was three inch an it was to loud so would go there again

i had 1 on my mk1 s3 it was three inch an it was to loud so would go there again

A 3" Turbo back exhaust is never going to be quiet!

Blueflame are reasonably price good quality UK manufactured exhausts, and I'd rather spend my money on one of these than a Milltek.

A few of my pals with mk5 GTI's run the blueflame systems and swear by them, its a different sound to the milltek but not overly loud inside the cabin when cruising, but gives an aggressive note when revved hard

hi gaz , ian aka candy turbo , i m not going to decide till ive heard your car at the rr day but i like the look of the blueflame but want it to be fairly quiet :icon_thumright:

I'm thinking about the BF as well. The issues with the Milltek DP have put me off somewhat.

The two things I want to know about the BF are:

1. How loud is it at motorway speed i.e does it drone?
2. Are other tail pipes available? Not a big fan of the current BF ones.

I have the blueflame on my stage2+ edition 30.
Weld quality like the entire system is superb.
My brief before purchase was a quiet-ish system that didn't offend my wife or produce any resonance on the motorway.
I shy'd away from Milltek as my previous resonated system droned like hell on the motorway.When I spoke to Milltek they told me this should be expected after 2 years and 12,000 miles which I thought was poor.

The blueflame does have a different note to the Milltek but does not drone at motorway speeds and I have the ITG induction kit fitted also.

If you're in the Bristol area, your welcome to hear mine.