Blue smoke..........

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Evening gents.

Just finished work, driving up my estate to get home to tonight, dad and mate were stood out side the house, i reversed up the drive, got out to them saying, cars kicking out some blue smoke isnt it, i was like no shouldnt be.
Now they said it wasnt mounds of smoke but enough to tell it was blue.

Now im running a full 3" decat tbe. Would this cause it, i know with decats you get more smoke etc but it should t be blue should it? Are the exhaust stems/seals etc on the way out?

You checked that turbo yet ? Blue is oil burning from the motor so the ex will make no difference mate

Seconded for the burning oil, could be turbo, head gasket is also a possibility

No :(. Im waiting for a day off work and no ****** rain when i am off.

Unlucky mate. I had this, was turbo exhaust side shot.

I took the hard route and had engine rebuild first! Don't make my mistake.

Could be, valve stem seals, piston rings or turbo though.

Lmfao, class, love it.

But no, your right dave, i dont seem to be at the minute.

Haha already thought of that, got a large port head sorted so just need mani, rods and wether to go for agu pistons or stroker it lol. You staying standard dave?

No Dan i was never standard... Monday..= large port, WMI , Battery relocation, oil pump, new pick up, rings, frankenturbo manni......rs6 hybrid turbo..Courtesy of RS tuning in Leeds...... as i have not got the time to **** at the mo...;)

Sorry i meant bore wise lol.

Ooh i know your not standard, ehat happened to yor old hybrid? Hows the franken mani compared to the xs one?

Bet you cant wait.

How much was the turbo out of interest?

Theyll offer a high CR wont they, and better performance?

Cheers mate, will do.

So if it is the turbo how long you guys reckon ive got before it gives the ghost?