Sold Bluefin Superchips - Audi, Skoda, Seat, VW - BF06-VAGH-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjwojcik

Reaction score
Part number: BF06-VAGH-T
Serial number: 06T 51238
Bought from new, 18-Jun-2018.
Used on my VW Golf GTD 2016, the map was left on when I sold the car.

Note: Please check with Superchips how much it will cost to add a new car to the device.

From https://www.mybluefin.co.uk/Faqs

I am thinking of buying / have bought a second hand Bluefin.
Please call us with the serial number, and we will advise whether it is suitable for your vehicle and the procedure and cost involved to make it work. The cost of having a used Bluefin reconfigured / reset to remap another compatible vehicle is equivalent to a 35% discount off the UK recommended price. However, not all Bluefin handsets are compatible with all applications so additional costs may be incurred.

Can I use my Bluefin on more that one vehicle at a time?
No, your Bluefin becomes tied to your car alone after remapping, it cannot be used to remap multiple vehicles at the same time. The Bluefin handset is simply a programming device designed to install our product, your remap. If you wish, you can leave the remap on the first vehicle and then purchase another remap for the second vehicle at a price equivalent to a 35% discount off the UK recommended retail price of a new Bluefin for the subsequent vehicle.

Happy to respond to any questions and to provide additional pictures / information if required.

UK buyers only.

Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class.

Collection acceptable but only if transaction can be completed within 7 days. Located in Chelmsford, Essex.

Looking for £150 + £10 postage

Status
Not open for further replies.