Bluetooth module location on Audi A4 B7 Cabriolet and Audi A3 8P cabriolet

Laura Williams

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me??

For the last few years I've owned an Audi A4 2007 B7 cabriolet- this didn't have Sat Nav but had Bluetooth......
I have just purchased a Audi A3 2012 8P cabriolet. The new A3 has come with a standard stereo with no sat nav and no Bluetooth.
I have fitted a genuine Audi RSN E Sat Nave to the car and that works perfectly, however I'm still struggling with the Bluetooth element.... I don't want to spend loads on sorting this so was wondering whether I could take the Bluetooth module out of my A4 cab and put it in the A3 cab?? If I can where will the unit be located in the A4- and where would it best be placed in the A3 cab??
If they won't be compatible what's my best option to get Bluetooth? Which unit would I need?
Thanks in advance
Laura

I think they are under one of the front seats you will also have to get the harness that runs to the head unit I just fitted one of the Bluetooth module in my 2001 s3 I put it behind the glovebox. You will have to run a mic up the a pilar to the roof lights where the mic would of been and code it in vcds as well
This I what I fitted
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222032013017

I have taken one away from a left hand drive A4 B7 avant and was under the passenger seat (right seat) foot place