Bluetooth on Concert I

chazd

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering if you can help. Finances...sisters...boyfriend (!) has a 2005 Audi A4 S line with a concert I and wants Bluetooth. What is the best way of installing, we are looking at an Xmas present so no RNSE!

Depends tbh, but we can offer a supply/fit of the oem audi bt system, pm for a price :)

Check this tune2air from viseeusa.com. It's plug and play Bluetooth adapter that allows to stream, control, read and display music using the cars entertainment system and steering wheel controls. No need to plug your phone everytime and it automatically reconnects. I got mine and gave one to my mom as a gift and it works flawlessly.

Interested as I want to fit one to a Concert 2. Does it make any difference if you have bose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First you need to say why you want BT. OEM BT will not support Audio Streaming only phone calls. If you want to do streaming i personally would suggest a new all in one head unit that will meet all your needs.

you can by systems like what Dension have to offer but i know a few people who have not been impressed with them.

depends on budget.