Bluetooth - Supply and Install in North West

lgooch

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As the title says really. I have just bought a black edition on a 59 plate and it does not have Btooth. Any ideas on who can Supply and install locally in NW England. Manchester preferably but willing to travel an hour so Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire, Blackburn etc would do.

Oh and it needs to be Audi kit as I want it all OEM

As the title says really. I have just bought a black edition on a 59 plate and it does not have Btooth. Any ideas on who can Supply and install locally in NW England. Manchester preferably but willing to travel an hour so Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire, Blackburn etc would do.

Oh and it needs to be Audi kit as I want it all OEM

I've pinged you a PM mate.

Thanks guys for putting my name forward :)

Hi Nige.

When vorhees said you can do it I got in touch via email as I had not long since bought a VCDS cable off you. It's Lee Gooch BTW

I just need to get my hands on the car now (June) and sell one of my children to fund some mods

Reactions: NHN
Hey Lee, replied to your email mate :)

Just to let you know the oem won't stream music, but I believe you can get aftermarket that do, something to think about

He's discussing the phone side & would like oem, not music.

He's discussing the phone side & would like oem, not music.

He stated he would like Bluetooth, if you fit Bluetooth then you might aswell have music streaming aswell, just saying

. I was looking at Fiscon but I MAY upgrade to RNSe which probably means a different Fiscon unit. Defo going OEM route as it's what I have in other car. The mrs has no music on her phone anyway as uses an iPod which she can plug in near the cig lighter.

He stated he would like Bluetooth, if you fit Bluetooth then you might aswell have music streaming aswell, just saying

Yes & I also just said, based on discussions direct with Lee, he would like a phone solution, oem route.

Another vote for NHN here.... What he doesn't know about these things isn't worth knowing. Extremely professional service. Wouldn't let anyone else touch my car nowadays.

Reactions: NHN