Sold BMW M Sport bicycle (brand new but not for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
Reaction score
BMW M Sport bicycle for sale.
The bike is brand new and was bought for me by my wife as a birthday present. I'm only a small gent so the bike is a little on the big side and to be honest I am investing in a restoration project so could do with the money for that. To much hassle for me, or the wife, to package it all up (time and other commitments) and send it back to BMW UK so SWMBO has ok'd the sale even though she said it through gritted teeth.

The bike colour is Anthracite with red wheels and black accents such as head stock, crank, bars etc. BMW logo badges (still has the PVC protection layer on) and it has the "M" badge on each side of the frame.

• The bike has aluminium frame/wheels/headset/crank and the seat pole is carbon fibre.
  • Suntour front fork (spring loaded) with pre-load adjustment and fork lock.
  • Shimano Deore/XT 30-gear gearshift (RD-T8000).
  • Shimano trigger gear selectors.
  • Shimano hydraulic front/rear disk brakes.
  • Adjustable head stock.
  • Gel seat (feels really comfortable).
  • Continental CruiseCONTACT tyres with Safety System.
  • Kick stand.
  • Bike comes with a 2yr warranty (have proof).
The bike retails at £975 new but looking for a reasonable offer to help with my next project. Listed on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333617474814

IMG 3596

Reactions: 45bvtc and NevMan
BMW M Sport bicycle for sale.
The bike is brand new and was bought for me by my wife as a birthday present. I'm only a small gent so the bike is a little on the big side and to be honest I am investing in a restoration project so could do with the money for that. To much hassle for me, or the wife, to package it all up (time and other commitments) and send it back to BMW UK so SWMBO has ok'd the sale even though she said it through gritted teeth.

The bike colour is Anthracite with red wheels and black accents such as head stock, crank, bars etc. BMW logo badges (still has the PVC protection layer on) and it has the "M" badge on each side of the frame.

• The bike has aluminium frame/wheels/headset/crank and the seat pole is carbon fibre.
  • Suntour front fork (spring loaded) with pre-load adjustment and fork lock.
  • Shimano Deore/XT 30-gear gearshift (RD-T8000).
  • Shimano trigger gear selectors.
  • Shimano hydraulic front/rear disk brakes.
  • Adjustable head stock.
  • Gel seat (feels really comfortable).
  • Continental CruiseCONTACT tyres with Safety System.
  • Kick stand.
  • Bike comes with a 2yr warranty (have proof).
The bike retails at £975 new but looking for a reasonable offer to help with my next project. Listed on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333617474814

View attachment 204196
SOLD.

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Status
Not open for further replies.