BMW x5 Alloys?

Pretty hard to be honest mate as you will have too use adaptors which will add a min of 25mm. Don't forget the rears are 10j to start with.

Is it hard to come by them? Read about some other alloys that we're 10j on the back and they said try and get another set off 9j front to put on the back.

Will that be any different or is it the adapters that make them poke out?

Hard to come by 10's you mean? Not really mate as they where staggered on the x5 from factory. If you could get 9s all round then it would be better. The dub lads generally like poke thou lol. Google it there are plenty of pics with these on mate see what you think. Also what tyres are you going for a bit of stretch or not?

Those will be a real job trying to squeeze under the arches judging by getting 18x9 rims fitted to mine.

Good luck.

No the adapters hard to come by?.And obviously I dont want them tucked away just nice and filling to the arches..I don't want monster truck wheels so would be around the 235?maybeI may settle for the 18s then :/

No the adapters hard to come by?.And obviously I dont want them tucked away just nice and filling to the arches..I don't want monster truck wheels so would be around the 235?maybeI may settle for the 18s then :/
no adaptors anoint hard too come by mate. ;)

Don't want it to look stupid that's the only thing..

You will need major camber setting on the rears as i have 9j bentleys on mine and they are right to the edge of the arches, plus you will need to run 215-35-19 tyres on a 10j rim they will be so thin that the rim will probably crack on impact with a pot hole, worth a try if they are the right price

Got poke?

21032011244.jpg

Although they are 10J, you need to take into account of the ET, as that will be the biggest decider where the wheels are in the arch.

That's just plain ridiculous!!! Not what I want!!
The rims look nice but not in gold and that far out!
Hmm what to go for tho I like chunky alloys..

Wanted to get rid off my standard 17inch alloys and don't want to be Spending loads tbh..

Sorry to revive this thread, I am looking at some wheels... and they're 10j rears.

Main question is - are they too big. I do not want them to stick out like in the pic above. Flush with arch is fine.

They are staggered 8.5j Fronts an 10j rears.

Sorry to revive this thread, I am looking at some wheels... and they're 10j rears.

Main question is - are they too big. I do not want them to stick out like in the pic above. Flush with arch is fine.

They are staggered 8.5j Fronts an 10j rears.

Anybody know if 10j is a no go on the rear?

It's a no no I atm have 8J's ET43 on mine and I would say it's in line with the arch however I have also tried 8.5J ET35 and that I would say is the very max which not only would work but looks good anything wider then that would look stupid and won't fit.

It's a no no I atm have 8J's ET43 on mine and I would say it's in line with the arch however I have also tried 8.5J ET35 and that I would say is the very max which not only would work but looks good anything wider then that would look stupid and won't fit.

thanks for the reply!!!

its a shame though as I really loved this wheels ha