BMW

terryhurlock

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an equivalent forum to this for BMW's in particular X5's?

The audi-sport forum is a mine of information and, a friend wants to know if a similar one exists for his car.

Just a handle! Not a Rangers fan either! I followed him playing in blue in London.

[ QUOTE ]
Just a handle! Not a Rangers fan either! I followed him playing in blue in London.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn it!

The gers could do with a hatchet man in the midfield at the moment - drill a bit of fight back into the team!

I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come back until the end of the season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best BMW forum around IMO

http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk

Used to be the official BMW car club forum until BMW became far too strict and closed it to non-club members. It was then re-set up as Bavarianboard.

The BMW car club one is now ***** and as I said is only open to members so has a smaller audience!

If you all like BMW so much, What are you doing on this forum???

Well, Ive just joined here cos I recently changed from BMW to try my first Audi. Also seeing as this thread is in the Other Brands & Models forum, and people are asking for help, then thats what we are doing.. so chill ! There really is no need to shout. :no:

S-Line_Wales said:
www.bmwland.co.uk

Excellent UK based forum, of which Im a member. Really friendly place with guys who are very passionate about the BMW brand.

Friendly unless you mention another BMW forum, then they all jump on you like hyena's onto a bacon sandwich.

And it also falls over a lot. (the forum)