Board games

lil_coz

Reaction score
Going to be having a few get togethers with mates of mine now that it's coming into the festive season, and we like to get out the occasional board game. Thinking of getting a new one, but wanted to see which ones you guys/girls like playing? Or if there are any interesting new ones that I don't know about.

We quite like the Cube game (based on the TV show), as well as the usual ones like Trivial Persuit, Logo, Articulate etc.

So which ones do you guys enjoy playing?

Mousetrap and Operation are classics, especially when alcohol is involved.

Cluedo and twister.

Haven't played Twister in years!

Haven't heard of Frustration. Just Googled it. Sounds interesting!

Twister is best to play naked, with whipped cream :icon_thumright:

But that's more a you and your partner thing rather than with a bunch of mates.:laugh:

Countdown!! ;)

Monopoly

The LOGO Board game

Ker Plunk

Not exactly a board game, but Scalextric

Twister is best to play naked, with whipped cream :icon_thumright:

But that's more a you and your partner thing rather than with a bunch of mates.:laugh:

To be fair, nakedness and whipped cream would spice up any game! Including chess!

Not exactly a board game, but Scalextric

Haven't touched Scalextric in years! When I was a kid, I took one of the controllers and a battery and wired it up directly to the bottom of one of the cars. Ended up with an RC car and went up and down the kitchen! No good with carpets lol. And it would only go in a straight line. Good fun though! lol

Board games? , more like bored games! lol

Get your Nintendo Wii out and MarioKart it 4 player mode.

No worries Jo, Wii and Xbox will be getting a battering! Quite fond of the drums on Band Hero :thrashi:

manopoly, bagsy being the car ;)

I've got a new one called 'Sort it out'. Not played it yet but it sounds interesting. Basically you get given a list of things and you have to put them in order of whatever the subject happens to be.

Should be fun with a beer or 2 :beerchug: