Bodykit for you few who were asking..

J7USS come on now mate its not like u to post **** like this on here that first 1 who designed that needs a full on punch in the nose and the colour well that is dog **** colour! Isnt it funny how u dont c any mtm kits on ebay?

That first one looks interesting enough, cheers J7USS.

WHITEY_1 said:
J7USS come on now mate its not like u to post **** like this on here that first 1 who designed that needs a full on punch in the nose and the colour well that is dog **** colour! Isnt it funny how u dont c any mtm kits on ebay?

I think the first one aint that bad in all fairness, it looks similar to the Votex but yes the rest do look **** mate I must agree, I just thought id show them anyway.

The Reiger copy doesnt look too bad but its fibreglass so will look lovely and bumpy after a few months of heat swell.

golf said:
That first one looks interesting enough, cheers J7USS.

No probs mate, Hurry up and get the kit on mate, It'll finish it off!!

J7USS said:
I think the first one aint that bad in all fairness, it looks similar to the Votex but yes the rest do look **** mate I must agree, I just thought id show them anyway.

The Reiger copy doesnt look too bad but its fibreglass so will look lovely and bumpy after a few months of heat swell.

your right about the fibre glass j7uss the fit isnt always good either

jase0851 said:
your right about the fibre glass j7uss the fit isnt always good either

Thats right mate, Dont get me wrong the fibre glass kits are getting better but Id go for the ABS plastic as its an easier material to play with when it comes to lining it up etc. The fibre glass will just crack/splinter under pressure and looks awful when its subjected to some direct heat over weeks. Look warped.

stoakseya4 said:
Like the 1st one and a great price too...
Yeah it is a pretty good price, a friend of a friend is close to buying one so if he does ill get the cam on it and show some decent pics....if he goes for it.