Bodykit

N80KRR

Reaction score
What was the bodykit available from audi? I've got a stock 1.8 saloon and I'd like to tart it up oem style. Like an S4 Kit or possibly Votex/GMBH kit. But I'd like to stay with what audi offered from the factory. Any help please

GMBH is nice, and of course the fat ***** RS4 kit, which needs welding but looks the dogz nadz. (i am of course referring to the B7 RS4 conversion, which I found out you can have for around £3000 if you have the cash, and the welding bloke (panel beater in old skool terms). A norwegian bloke has converted his B6 into a stunning B7 RS4 using the front doors, rear quarters, wings, bonnet, bumper, headlights and slam panel. A bit extreme but no cutting wing tips if you just change the doors, its almost completely bolt on. (buy skins and swap the bits over) - docurley was on the same forum, he might have a link, it is absolutely fappin gorgeous.

So votex was an option from audi? I'm sort of going to design a votex/rs4 style rear bumper, not sure about front yet. Just wanted to make sure votex could have been oem.

ABT stuff was also available as a dealer-fitted option... but the front is little too "smoothed" for my liking....

re the S-Lines: just be careful if you're cribbing VIN codes off other "S-line" cars to take to the dealers... 'cos a LOT of them actually came off the factory floor as SE/Sport spec and the dealer's retro-fitted them to be S-Line's... so the VIN codes will still ahve the original part numbers, NOT the S-Line stuff!

ive just got a b6 votex bobykit second hand but missing bumper grills f&r.any idea where i can get these or part numbers for these .thanks