Bola B1

millsy75

Reaction score
Anyone else tempted?

Look very nice wheels, similar to the rota but seem to be available in better fitment for our 8L's

Are they not just a rota drift / grid copy?

Its a scary thing that someone would make a cheaper copy a company renown for making wheels that fold in half :S

That's a no then!! :-D

They do look to be a copy of the rota yes, a copy that would fit the 8L's better than the originals?

I don't know anything about the company but you're basically saying they produce poor quality wheels?

Rota's are that well known for folding in half, they get meme'd for it all the time. So to have a cheaper replica….. of a replica, you've got to ask the question where the savings are made. Rays Volk are the original wheel, I'm pretty sure they're forged magnesium alloys too - you don't see page after page of busted rays volks unlike rota - they've got quite a rep for it!

Im guessing the ET is more suited to an 8L on the bola's?

I believe so, 5x100 and ET35-45 available 8.5 & 9.5J. A few places online seem to sell them and seems to be a lot of Evo's that run them.

They do look good but yeah agreed. I don't want an alloy that will buckle or damage easily. Not with the potholes I come across!