bonnet

jutlis 3.0

Reaction score
omg how many more things with this poxy car! today i adjusted o/s headlight as it wasnt sitting quite right and im not sure if i pinched the cable or something but the bonnet now wont release! has anyone got any ideas how to get it open again without destroying anything as this is even more urgent than it usually would be due to wipers completely siezing up!

Lol sounds a right calamity! Unless you're blessed with tiny fingers to remove the grille from the outside you'll have to try and manipulate it open from underneath.

ive just got the grill off any idea what exactly i need to push/lever etc as i cant really make out what im looking at?

The cable just pushes in to the back of the lock can you not get your hand round to see if it just needs pushing back in

thanks ill take a look again when i finish work tomorrow

i am still unable to release it could anyone advise me exactly what im looking for as its difficult to see anything and if its going to possible for me to get it open, once i get it open i will be able to work out what the hell has happened, any help appreciated

thanks for the help peeps but just not had time to sort it this week so its now in the garage getting sorted was hoping to be spending on something a bit more exciting like a rear spoiler but nevermind