Boost Leak? Bhp Loss

nitrdc2

Reaction score
Alright peeps, this is my second post and my second month of s3 ownership. standard car and smooth running, no lumpiness. i thought with 260 the ride would be quick but it seems a little lacking, maybe this is because i was expecting more, or i'm getting used to the speed. but something doesn't feel right...

i ran the ODB2 app on android and hooked it up to the bluetooth adapter, gave it a run out and from the bhp figures the maximum output was 212hp at 5250 rpm. maybe it's just me being paranoid but i'm figuring that i should book it in for a rolling road and if the figures are correct get it to the stealership for some diagnostics.

would this be advisable? i would imaigine that the figures taken from the app would be engine power, as there's no way the 4wd system would lose 55hp or would it? the only thing i could think was boost loss, there's a constant turbo 'hiss' on boost with the same consistency all the way through the rev range. how much am i looking at for a boost test at a dealership?

bit of advice appriciated. thanks for the help, loving the s3 otherwise!!

You had the diverter valve changed ...i changed mine and it felt as if i had been remapped a real big difference

06F 145 710 D or G

D is a piston G is a diaphram

Max of about £45 from audi or local TPS