Boost loss fault code p0010

D34n6681

Reaction score
Hi I have a 1.8t stage 1 mapped and all great then won’t boost properly just feels flat been told cam belt sensor anyone please help with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you scanning the car with?

The code suggests an issue relating to the cam position but is non specific... I would advise using VCDS to get more accurate fault code data as generic readers aren't too good with VAG cars...

If the cam is out of position (potentially from a cam belt change) then this could affect power but not enough info to go on I'm afriad

<tuffty/>

Thank you four the reply it was fine had no cam belt change just been remapped and was running great just started loosing boost when driving but if u turned ignition off and back on it would boost hard again but now it’s like in soft limp mode still drive fine can here turbo is good sound strong and as soon as u get I too hard boost 3,000 rpm it’s like driving a n/a car When usually wheels are spinning 1st 2nd and bit in 3rd mate been told change the sensor mate does this seem like it too u thank you again

Cheap obd reader but has helped allot tbf do need vag but is this expensive and is thus easy too learn